Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Turning Basic To Sublime

Welcome!  My name is Tina Lang.  My company is Tina Lang Creations.  This is my new blog.

The concept of adorning with jewelry and accessories is so exciting and interesting to me.  Through years of designing and working with many of you, one main idea has crystallized in my mind.  A simple idea, really.  The idea of starting with a basic canvas, and adding and adorning from there, kind of like painting a picture or creating a mood.  A woman’s outfit speaks of feelings and sensibilities and there is nothing more sublime than a perfect outfit, your painting of you!

Getting dressed is a simple pleasure and a divine right of women!  I am always hearing complaints of not being satisfied with one’s outfit or the excuse of being late due to wardrobe malfunctions, I mean really, the list is long and unnecessary.  What we will do in this blog, our collective blank canvas, is work through these issues by simplifying the art of getting dressed, making it enjoyable instead of stressful. 

Please stay tuned.  Our blank canvas will be the main focus of course, but I am not one to stay on topic so I am confident there will be surprises!  What I hope most of all is that you will  comment and share with pictures and words.  We will finesse the art of being remarkable.  Here is an example……

UntitledPerfection

A splash of color, not too much, makes all the difference.  Perfection!  Let me know what you think. See you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Just stunning Tina! You've really got an eye for fashion and accessories... Looking forward to the "art of getting dressed"! (Talented little lady you are!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on starting up your blog! I really look forward to following it seems like you will have a lot of great things on here!!

    xx Katie
    http://dailycrushes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog. You are off to a great start. Thanks for sharing your fashion sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good!! Congrats!! I'm forwarding to Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks Great!!! I'm forwarding to Tara and I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete